Some of my favorite links, including some of the best pet photography blogs on the Internet. Enjoy!
- Nizhoni Pet Photography Blog
- Amanda DeMarree is dedicated to the art of pet photography, because, as she says, “pet photography doesn’t have to be cheesy.” Check her out on Facebook, too!
- Sarah Beth Photography
- I dare you to find a cuter puppy pic than the one on Sarah Beth’s home page. Her site features some of the best-looking pets in the Twin City area. You can’t beat her Facebook page either.
- Cowbelly Pet Photography Blog
- Two things made me love Jamie Pflughoeft (“flew-hoff”) right away: 1. Her motto is “a picture is worth a thousand woofs,” and 2. Her 2/12/11 post is wishing her favorite furry friend a happy 5-year adoption anniversary. A woman after my own heart! She’s on Facebook too!
- Mark Rogers Photography – Smile Like a Dog
- Based in San Francisco (on the opposite ocean from Bluebeard’s Booty!), Mark’s pet pics are spectacular. Help him out by voting for him in the Best Bay Area Pet Photographer contest! And check him out on Facebook too!
- White Whiskers Photography Blog
- Maria is a wonderful pet photographer from my neck of the woods. She travels all over Massachusetts and New England snapping some of the best pet pics you’ll ever see. Follow her on Facebook, too!
- SlobberSpace – A Dog Photo Blog
- “SlobberSpace” kinda says it all, doesn’t it? Anna Kuperberg has some great pics on her blog. Check her out!
- Dane + Dane Studios
- Check out J. Nichole Smith’s beautiful photos on her pet photography website. Her pictures have been featured on the cover of more than one issue of CityDog magazine. Follow her on Facebook, too!
- Shine Pet Photos
- Grace Chon has photographed “some of the most pampered pets in Southern California and beyond.” Based in Los Angeles, her photos are some of the most beautiful you’ll see anywhere.
- No list on a pet photographer’s site would be complete without a link to the organization that is the voice of pets in this country. Be their fan on Facebook too.